Anne Meyer-Wilber will lead discussions based on her experiences in hospice care and other resources, beginning next week in the Classics in Religion series. This group is open to all and meets Mondays at 11 a.m. at the Penn Yan Public Library.
- Where do I begin ?
- Discussion on feelings, fears, and joys within the process
- Does Faith have a role?
- What/who might help with this journey as we walk each other home?
April 23 Process continues…
- Questions and discussion re: dying
- End of life changes… what to expect
- What can I do now to prepare?
- Tour of Keuka Comfort Care Home (KCCH); what’s this all about?
Facilitator: Anne Meyer-Wilber, retired teacher and KCCH volunteer