This is a continuing program patterned on our popular Classics in Religion programs of the last six years. Informal discussions explore a tapestry of diverse topics with deeply spiritual threads.
Everyone is invited to attend one or many sessions; registration is not required. Free-will offering benefits sponsor, Cobblestone Springs Retreat Center. One-hour presentations and discussions on a variety of topics, in partnership with the Penn Yan Public Library. Currently being presented via Zoom.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to receive the Zoom links. If sessions were recorded, videos can be accessed at the original posts linked below.
Note change from weekly meetings to the first two Mondays of each month (shifted for holidays). Meets Monday mornings, 11:00 a.m. to Noon
Upcoming Topics: Fall 2021
- September 13: Sandra Steigerwald, Introduction to Singing Bowl Sound Bathing
- September 20: Rev. Lori Nickoloff, Praying the Psalms
- October 4, 11: Dr. Leslie Schwartz, Forgiveness and Redemption in Judaism
- November 1: Rev. Douglas Taylor, Building Your Own Theology, Revised
- November 8: Karen Marsh, Samhain: A Time of Reflection