Cobblestone Springs regularly offers programs related to spirituality, community, and ecology. Some limitations are in effect due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but a few in-person programs have cautiously resumed.
- Classics in Spirituality, October 4 & 11: Repentance and Forgiveness in Judaism
- Classics in Spirituality, November 1: Building your Own Theology, Revised
- Classics in Spirituality, November 8: Samhain: A Time of Reflection
- Folding Gift Boxes & Cards, October 23
- Exploring Plant-Based Cooking, November 6
- Fall Program Schedule (Please note: Digital Detox Day, scheduled for October 9, has been canceled. We hope to do it next spring.)
Check back for program changes or new additions. Our facilities are also available for individuals or groups.
Facilities include two formal parlors for gatherings, overnight retreat accommodations for several people, and a library filled with a variety of spiritual reading. Gardens and trails are available for visitor enjoyment. Cobblestone Springs can provide retreat facilitation and/or meals prepared by our volunteer chefs by prior arrangement.
Please call (607) 243-8212 to inquire about planning a group event or individual retreat. Prices below are subject to change, and will be updated as soon as new information is available. Please visit the Facilities Use Fees page to see current rates and photos of rooms.
Note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, some options may be limited.
Groups of as many as 15 people are welcome to schedule meetings, day retreats, and other gatherings at Cobblestone Springs. Groups have the use of all public rooms and grounds. Optional food services are also available; catered meals can be accommodated for specific events by prior arrangement.
Event spaces (parlors and grounds): $25 per hour
Come for the day, for an overnight, or for a week. Stay in one of the lovely guest rooms or camp out in the hermitage! Meals are available by prior arrangement.
See Private Retreats for accommodations and rates.